Russh Inspiration



Since instead of studying for my law exams I am procrastinating on the Russh website I thought I'd share some summer inspiration with y'all.

Also a shout out to Tavi at Style Rookie who posted an awesome DIY indie crown video tutorial. Someone should plug it to Russh magazine for their forest-inspired shoots. It would rock.

For now, admire this.

Also for a fashion update.. I totally stocked up on the amazing white suede wedges from Louboutin. *squeals* I am officially poverty stricken but at least I'll look stylish whilst poor.


Finally - I entered in three styled sets for the Westfield StyleStream competition. So please take the time to check them out and like them!!!!!! =)

Look one: (colour blocking)
Look two: (All white)
Look three: (Club look)


Sources: Russh Magazine, Tumblr and RodeoNet Magazine





Comments

Popular Posts