23.6.11

J. CAMPBELLS YES PLEASE!






Dear Jeffrey Campbell,

I'm currently organising a story-board review to determine the current seasons' most wearable and versatile shoe. In order to assist this project, I am reaching out to a variety of shoe manufacturers and designers and welcoming them to send in shoes for review.

I'm a size 9 (in 'true to form' sizes) but can also be a 10 if it's a bit tight. I believe this is a 40-41 measurement.

I do believe the textures of the Lita and 99 (not to mention the versatile wear marketed by them) are perfectly viable candidates for this mass review.

Please feel free to email me for my postage details if you wish to participate.

Regards,
Patricia Villablanca @ StyleInfluential

1 comment:

  1. Our online store is selling variety of 2011 new style Christian Louboutin high heel shoes, competitive price, reliable quality, the most important thing is that we are top-rated seller in this domain, welcome you to have a purchase. Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...