25.11.10

SO Taylor is trying to be Marilyn Manson.

This is my ultimate conclusion.



Remember the sweet bitchy preppy wanna-be little J? I loved her, I hated her but loved how 'sweet and innocent' she looked.
I feel, 'Blair' put it too nicely when she called her 'Gothic Barbie'.

Anyhow.

Before and afters right here.





Oh little T is trying to be Mr M. Watch out Little T, sometimes being remembered isn't the most important thing in Hollywood, especially when it's for all the wrong reasons. Looks like the only thing this starlet is channelling is pure gothic harlot.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hee hee you even sound like gossip girl in this post! thank you for visiting my blog and please let me know if you would like to exchange links with me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellina!

    I've added you to my blog roll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Patricia! I have linked to your blog too. I hope you will visit me often. Bisous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...