29.1.10

Pre-Fall

Previewing some collections this afternoon... I'm not too sure how I feel about it. I think I'll stick to my Emanuelle, Carine and Julia inspired looks thanks.

The stand outs for me so far, Valentino and Prada.. the cape in Lanvin was nice but I refuse to jump onto that trend.

I'm not feeling much of a different vibe, I'm waiting for Marant and Balmain to come on through with something that will wow me, simply because this simplistic and 'turn night into day' approach is getting a little old and is not practical at all.

Luxury is meant to be sought but also meant to be practical, I doubt we'd walk down the street in a giant faux fur leopard coat unless you're in LA, and unless you're Rachel Zoe or Nicole Richie.



Valentino



Prada



Source: Style.com

2 comments:

  1. woh...

    That's awesome...Valentino looks so gorgeous and great.PLZ share some more pictures. Discounted cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...