25.3.09

Romance is Stylish.

I'm an old romantic and recently discovered this. I think instead of posting amazing pictures of stylish outfits.
I thought since, I post limited entries that reveal the inner workings of my mind.


Watching the film, I'm constantly re-evaluating what I want out of life and people. I believe in having your head screwed on tightly enough to unscrew it when necessary.

I plan to read more, draw more, photograph more, save more, love more, travel more, and mostly believe more.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this is such a sweet photo <3

    xx.mavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, totally agree! Romance is sooo stylish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...