8.2.09

Vogue Australia March 2009.

I saw this and screamed, the cover is amazing and some of the articles inside are really worth the read. It's a big step up from the past issues which have not really made me smile. This month they have gone above and beyond and I applaud Ms Clements for the innovative vibe. Although the Kate Moss spread is a reprint I do not mind it at all. All I have to say is, if they want any ideas or assistants I'd be more than willing to jump at the opportunity. Wouldn't you? Do take a look at the inside looks of new upcoming designers, one of them has caught my attention, I wonder if you can guess which one?

It's issues like these that remind me why I want to be a fashion journalist, it reminds me why I want to get to the top.






Images scanned by me.

Source: Vogue.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...