Recognition!

Now I know how the others feel when they are chosen as 'Site of The Moment'.

A very BIG thank you to PRÊT À PORTER P for listing me as site of the moment!
I'm more thankful and grateful than words can express. I truly appreciate it.

So show her some love and stop on by and check out her awesome outfit posts. :)



I've also done a mini camera expedition today, I was bored and needed to burn time so voila, enjoy!




With the last I sign off until next time my friends!



Outfit: Tube Dress (no label), Wrap Cardigan from CottonOn, Necklace from Diva, Sunglasses Prada.

Comments

  1. aww thank you, you are too kind :)
    you're doing an amazing job here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl, that's such a great honour! <3
    Congratulations!

    I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, it means a lot!

    You look awesome, btw. :)

    Mila.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts