23.1.09

Summer time in Sydney Standard Eastern Time.

Since it is raining sunshine, all throughout the Southern Hemisphere, I think it appropriate to do something similar to a psycho-analytical picture reflection of what summer means to me.
  • Sun-hued Campaigns
  • Gisele Bundchen
  • Chanel Summer Advertising (My favourite 2007)
  • Sandy Beaches
  • Chiseled Male Models
  • Coffee Brown Skin (luckily for me, without the major Cancer risks)
  • Denim skirts (day to night wear)
  • Memories with good Friends
  • Dancing the steamy nights away
  • A head (and camera) full of memories to prompt a winter spirit








Flickr.com

2 comments:

  1. My brother and his fiance are moving to Australia this month! I am so excited to visit while it is still summer there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post! It definitely got me in a summer mood :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...